We arrange parasailing for groups all over Lapland. You can order just parasailing or it can be mixed with other programmes. Kinos Safaris has Canop 840 -type chute. The chute has been inspected and our guides have official parasailing licences. Parasailing is usually done on ice covered lake.
• Parasail is a round chute, which is towed by a snowmobile.
• Parasail is attached to the towing vehicle and never released during the flight.
• Event starts when the flyer is attached to a flying harness which will be attached to the chute.
• Towing line will be attached to the towing vehicle.
• The rope will be pulled straight.
• Towing vehicle starts moving slowly and the rope tightens. Flight assistants open the chute and it starts to support the flyer.
• The flyer takes a couple of steps and the chute rises.
• A 100 meter long rope will take the flyer to 75 meter altitude.
• When towing vehicle slows down, the chute starts to land smoothly.
• Down coming force is same as jumping down from a chair.
• Towing distance is approx. 500 – 1000 m.
Price50 € / tow
Minimum charge 200 €
More information and reservations
+35850 403 2000
Oy Kinos Safaris Ltd reserves the right to changes
Please see our programme service terms and conditions here